Your gift keeps patients and hope alive.
Donors make it possible for us to provide lifesaving — life changing — health care to Boston's homeless populations. The limitations to health insurance coverage are very real and our patients present with tremendous needs. Every gift makes an impact.
Here are just some of the ways that your contribution can benefit the patients BHCHP serves:
- $50 A week of meals for a patient at our respite facility, the Barbara McInnis House.
- $100 A morning of case management services for families in shelters and motels.
- $250 Transportation costs for 50 patients to get to medical appointments.
- $500 A morning of nursing care for homeless veterans.
- $1000 One week of addiction support groups.
Ways to Give
Now, more than ever, the individuals and families facing homelessness are counting on your support. Thank you for your generosity. Please click on the options on the left to learn more about the ways you can help our patients.
For more information or to donate by phone contact Kira Venturini at 857-654-1044, or [email protected].
Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.