Please support our COVID-19 Response work by hosting a virtual fundraiser for us.
To create your own fundraiser:
- Visit BHCHP's GoFundMe Fundraising page.
- To get started, click the “Start a Campaign” button. GoFundMe will then prompt you to either create an account or you can log in to your existing account. From there, you can
- set a goal, personalize your page with some text and photos, and link to our COVID-19 Response page.
- Tag us on social! You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Or we can set up a page for you on our website and send you the link to share.
If you have any questions or need any assistance in setting up your page, please contact Alyssa Brassil at email@example.com.
Feel free to reach out if you want to let us know what you are doing so that we can help promote your fundraiser on our social media channels as well.
Other ways to help:
- Donate to a friend's fundraiser for BHCHP (some options below)
- Have us set up a fundraising page on your birthday or host one of your own on Facebook.
Need some inspiration on what to do or how to get started? Please see some examples of what some of our friends have done to support our work here:
- Two yoga teacher hosted a virtual yoga class and raised over $1000 for our program!
- A Marathon runner ran a socially-distanced 26.2 miles in lieu of her planned race at the Boston Marathon and raised over $3,000 for our program
- A group of local artists hosted a virtual open mic, where they raised over $700 for our program!
- The Notre Dame Alumni Group is hosting a virtual Baby Shower for our Family Team
- Harvard students and alumni from Bike Harvard are creating a t-shirt sale with all proceeds going toward BHCHP!
- Four college students started an ongoing GoFund me for our program! They've raised $1715 so far!
Thank you to all of these innovative individuals and those who contributed to their campaigns. We can't wait to see what you have planned. Thank you!
L: Betsy Hutson during her socially-distanced 26.2 mile run;