Program Driver, Part Time
Transporting guests to and from assigned appointments at various sites in Greater Boston.
• Maintaining the appearance and mechanical aspects of the motor vehicles to include washing, service maintenance and repairs as necessary for optimum service and reliability.
• Delivering and picking up laboratory specimens.
• Pickup of special dietary meals.
• Weekly pick-up and delivery of Food Bank supplies.
• Maintaining maintenance workers, kitchen workers, and staff security time schedules.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed to meet program needs, at the discretion of the supervisor.
• Current and valid Massachusetts driver’s license, with no prior motor vehicle violations record preferred.
• Prefer individual with health care experience.
Experience, Education and Certification
• Minimum of two years professional driving experience.
Current employees with interest in this position should notify Human Resources in writing within 10 days of posting date.
Does this amazing opportunity interest you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] (strongly preferred) and put the position title in the subject line. Please include your cover letter in the body of the email. Attach your resume in Word format. If you are unable to email, please fax documents to (857) 654-1095 or mail them to BHCHP - HR, 780 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER