This position requires the ability to work independently within a team environment. The employee must be able to continuously assess the building needs regarding clean up or maintenance and report these needs to the supervisor. Must be able to take direction well and be flexible in meeting the changing housekeeping and maintenance needs of the building.
Housekeeping duties and light building maintenance include, but are not limited to:
• Vacuum cleaning, mopping, stripping, waxing, and buffing floors
• Trash removal
• Cleaning patient rooms
• Cleaning common areas
• Window washing
• Cleaning and maintaining outside areas
• Snow removal
• Must abide by all OSHA regulations and attend trainings on safety as required
• High School graduate or equivalent work experience
• Housekeeping experience preferred
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to clearly communicate
• Must be self motivated and able to complete tasks with little or no supervision
• Ability to take direction well
• Must be able to effectively work in a team
• Ability to work overtime when necessary
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Interest in working with an under served population
• Demonstrated ability to lift 75 lbs.
Current employees with interest in this position should notify Human Resources in writing within 10 days of posting date.
Does this amazing opportunity interest you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] (strongly preferred) and put Housekeeping - FT in the subject line. Please include your cover letter in the body of the email. Attach your resume in Word format. If you are unable to email, please fax documents to (857) 654-1095 or mail them to BHCHP - HR, 780 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER