Food Service Worker
This position requires assisting with meal preparation, food service to patients as well as clean up while following safety and sanitation codes. Must be able to work independently, but within a team environment.
• Assist in meal preparation and plating of food
• Service of meals to patients
• Sanitation and cleaning of pots, pans, dishes, flatware and equipment
• Cleaning of the dining area
• Removal of trash, crates and boxes
• Stocking shelves
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Previous kitchen/food preparation experience strongly preferred
• Interest in working with an underserved population
• Basic reading and writing in English
• Able to bend and stoop
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Able to lift 50 lbs
Current employees with interest in this position should notify Human Resources in writing within 10 days of posting date.
Does this amazing opportunity interest you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] (strongly preferred) and put the position title in the subject line. Please include your cover letter in the body of the email. Attach your resume in Word format. If you are unable to email, please fax documents to (857) 654-1095 or mail them to BHCHP - HR, 780 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER