Charge / Staff Nurse, Woods Mullen Shelter
Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program is seeking a Nurse Manager at Woods Mullen Shelter. The Charge/Staff RN is either an RN who has both clinical and administrative responsibilities for the daily operation of the Primary Care Clinic at Woods Mullen Shelter. Responsibilities include planning, implementing, supervising and evaluating the delivery of patient care within established regulatory guidelines and professional nursing practice standards.
Wood Mullen Shelter is located at 784 Rear Massachusetts Ave., Boston, MA 02118. This position is part-time, 20 hours per week with benefits.
• Understanding of substance and Mental Health issues
• Interpersonal and communication skills to provide strong leadership for assigned staff and to interact effectively with patients, physicians, and health team members;
• Computer proficiency inclusive of ability to access, enter, and interpret computerized data/information required
Experience and Education:
• License to practice as an RN in Massachusetts required
• Graduate of an accredited baccalaureate nursing program required; Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible nursing experience; leadership experience with demonstrated management ability preferred
A complete Job Description is available from Human Resources.
BHCHP employees that are interested in this position should notify Human Resources in writing within 10 days of posting date.
How to apply: Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] (strongly preferred). Please put “Charge/Staff RN ” in the subject line. Please include your cover letter in the body of the email. Attach your resume in Word format. If you are unable to email, please fax documents to (857) 654-1095 or mail them to BHCHP - HR, 780 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118
An Equal Opportunity Employer