BHCHP is seeking individuals to join our Ambassadors Group who are interested in planning and supporting activities that improve the lives and health of homeless men, women and children. Ambassadors are our “ground support”, spreading the word about BHCHP Emerging Leaders Board-organized activities and volunteering with us to serve patients. In return, Ambassadors gain access to news and events with other young professionals who are passionate about serving the homeless in our community with BHCHP.
Some of the ways that Ambassadors can contribute to the organization include:
- Volunteering at Emerging Leaders service opportunities with BHCHP patients or with other BHCHP-supported organizations
- Helping to spread the word about BHCHP Emerging Leaders events and activities, such as our Sox for Sock drive competition each Spring and our annual Young Professionals Gala each Fall
- Be a voice for your peers to the Emerging Leaders Board and to BHCHP, to help us offer you the right opportunities to contribute
- Stay up to date on BHCHP news and new initiatives, and advocate within your community or corporation for BHCHP’s important work
Benefits of becoming a BHCHP ambassador include:
- Invitations to volunteer opportunities and service events run by the BHCHP Emerging Leaders Board
- Monthly updates from the Board and open calls for Ambassador participation as needed
- Exclusive social events and membership in the invite-only BHCHP Ambassador LinkedIn group, to connect you to other like-minded young professionals in the Boston area
- Special rates to other BHCHP Emerging Leaders events throughout the year
All interested Ambassadors are invited to a tour and an on-site volunteer opportunity to learn more about the program and to see first-hand the difference BHCHP makes in the lives of Boston’s homeless. Sign up today!
Please also be sure to like us on Facebook for the latest updates!