Staff RN, Southampton
Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program is seeking a full time RN evenings and weekends at our clinics at the Southampton Shelter, Transitions Shelters, and other sites as dictated by program needs.
Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program is seeking a full time RN evenings and weekends at our clinics at the Southampton Shelter, Transitions Shelters, and other sites as dictated by program needs. Travel between sites is required. This position provides daily nursing support for clinic patients as part of a multidisciplinary team in a highly collaborative environment. The RN has responsibilities for patient assessment, administering of medicines and overall patient care. Other responsibilities include educating patients on medication and general health information.
• Strong assessment skills.
• Interest in public health, primary and preventive nursing/medicine.
• Interest in working with disadvantaged groups.
• Understanding of substance abuse and behavioral health issues.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for regular travel between locations required
• Flexibility to work either schedule and some weekends required
• Licensed as RN in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• 2 years nursing experience preferred
• Experience with under-served population preferred
• Bilingual Spanish ~ English candidates encouraged to apply
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to the BHCHP’s Human Resources department. Our preferred method of submission is through email to [email protected] with a subject of Full-time Southampton/Transitions RN. One may also apply by mail to Human Resources, BHCHP, 780 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118, or by fax to (857) 654-1095.
An Equal Opportunity Employer