Housekeeping Worker – Per Diem (as needed)
This position requires the ability to work independently within a team environment. The employee must be able to continuously assess the building needs regarding clean up or maintenance and report these needs to the supervisor. Must be able to take direction well and be flexible in meeting the changing housekeeping and maintenance needs of the building.
Housekeeping duties and light building maintenance include, but are not limited to:
• Vacuum cleaning, mopping, stripping, waxing, and buffing floors
• Trash removal
• Cleaning patient rooms
• Cleaning common areas
• Window washing
• Cleaning and maintaining outside areas
• Snow removal
• Must abide by all OSHA regulations and attend trainings on safety as required
• High School graduate or equivalent work experience
• Housekeeping experience preferred
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to clearly communicate
• Must be self motivated and able to complete tasks with little or no supervision
• Ability to take direction well
• Must be able to effectively work in a team
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Interest in working with an under served population
• Demonstrated ability to lift 75 lbs.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to the BHCHP’s Human Resources department. Our preferred method of submission is through email to [email protected] with a subject of
Housekeeping – Per Diem. One may also apply by mail to Human Resources, BHCHP, 780 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118, or by fax to (857) 654-1095.